If you have an account with iCloud; you can access icloud email by signing in using the username and password with this sign in link https://www.icloud.com/#mail. Once you sign in, you will get access iCloud email account.
In case, you don’t have an account with Apple or iCloud, then you need to create a new one with help of this link https://www.icloud.com/#mail; here you need to click on the Don’t have an Apple ID? Create yours now option. This will guide you to create a new account with iCloud easily.
You can access iCloud email with signing in credits; once you get into the account, and then follow this step by step guide to send emails using your iCloud mail account and make it your default sending and receiving an email account.
Send Emails Using iCloud Mail Account:
- After access icloud email account, open Mail and start a new email
- In case you only have an @icloud.com address and don’t have any iCloud email aliases, it appears in the Cc/Bcc, From field on your iOS device or the From field on your Mac and iCloud.com
- In case you have multiple email addresses, you might need to choose your @icloud.com address
- iOS – Tap Cc/Bcc, From, tap From, then choose your @icloud.com address
- macOS – Choose your @icloud.com address from the From menu
- com – Click CC/Bcc From, then choose your @icloud.com address from the From the menu
- Here, you need to complete your email and send it
iCloud has so many benefits; you have to make it your default email address for sending and receiving on your device. We have this quick guide for you to learn and make your default email address.
How to access icloud email on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Access icloud email If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later
- First, go to Settings > Mail
- And then scroll down and tap on Default Account option
- Then, tap on iCloud button
Access icloud email If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier
- Start with Settings > iCloud
- Then, tap on Mail under Advanced option
- From the iCloud Account Information, tap on your email address
- Along this, tap the @icloud.com email address that you want to use as the default for sending mail from iCloud Mail
This will activate the iCloud account on your device and then you will be able to get all your emails on that particular device.