February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
How Do I Change My Email Address on My Spectrum
“I have been a Spectrum.net user for quite some time. However, I wish to change my email address. How do I change my email address on my Spectrum?”
If you wish to change your Spectrum.net email address, here’s a complete guide to help you update or change the email ID on Spectrum.net.
Change Spectrum.Net Email Address and Other Contact Info
The following steps will assist you to update your email address and other important contact information.
- Go to the sign-in page (https://www.spectrum.net/login) of Spectrum.net and enter your username and password.
- Select “I’m not a robot” and then click “Sign in”.
- After signed-in successfully, go to “Settings”.
- Click on the “Your Info” tab and then select the “Manage” button to update or edit your contact details such as phone number, email address, name, etc. and set up alternate contact information.
Note: Users of Spectrum.net can update up to 3 email accounts (apart from the existing email address) and 3 phone numbers.
Updating Billing Address on Spectrum.net
Want to update or change your billing address? Visit the contact us page of Spectrum. (https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us)
Update/ Change Spectrum.net Account Password or Security Question
You need to visit the sign-in page of your Spectrum.net account and then visit the “Settings” section.
- Select the option “Sign-in & Security Info” and choose “Manage” to update Security Question or Password.
- Once it is updated, you can “Save” the details.
Did you follow the steps? If yes, your password or security question would have been updated by now.
Update/ Change Spectrum.net Security Code
- Go to the sign-in page (mentioned above).
- Access the “Account Summary” page.
- Click on the tab “Settings”.
- You will find the sub-tab “Your Info”.
- Select it and scroll down to the “Sign-in & Security Info” page.
- Now, select “Manage”.
- Follow the onscreen security guidelines, provide the new security code, and click “Save”.
If the security code is changed successfully, you will immediately receive confirmation.
How to Manage Marketing and Advertising Preferences?
How do you want to receive Spectrum promotional messages? You can always update your email and phone number. Here’s what you need to do to update your preferences –
- Go to the sign-in page of your Spectrum.net account.
- Click “Settings” and then select the “Your Info” sub-tab.
- Look for “Marketing & Advertising Preferences” and select “Learn More”.
- Once the form is complete and you need to press the “Submit” button.
How to Create a Spectrum Email Account?
To create an email account with Spectrum.net, you must set up your username and password. Since you are a new user, Spectrum recommends creating a strong username and password to safeguard your important information. You can create a new Spectrum username using your phone number or email address.
- Visit the homepage of Spectrum.net and click on the “Menu” icon to create a username.
- Provide your contact information (give your phone number) by clicking on the “Contact Info” button.
- You can then select the option that says “I’m not a robot” and “Continue”
- Confirm the verification code and check your info: Your phone number, contact email address, and complete name.
- You can create a password and choose “Security Question & Answer”
- There you go! You have now created your first username.
You will now have to create an email account using the username.
- Visit the sign-in page and select “Manage Account” in “Menu”
- Click “Services” and then “Internet”.
- You can then create your email address. When prompted, choose “Create Mailbox” to confirm.
- Click “Finish” after entering the password.
You have now opened a new email address on Spectrum.net.