Cox Business email account is an ideal email service to use for your business. The features and functionalities of Cox business email are vast which makes it compatible with the business of different verticals. If you are looking to create a Cox business email account, follow the step-by-step instructions provided in this guide below.
Steps to Create Cox Business Email Account
NOTE: The below-mentioned steps may vary by version.
1.) On your computer, start Outlook, click on the File tab and select Account Settings option in the category information.
2.) Next, go the Email tab and New option from the menu.
3.) Then, switch to Server Settings and click on the Next button.
4.) After that, select Internet Email Addresses option, click on the Next button and enter the following information in the user data.
- Your name: Your full name
- Email Address: Your full email address
5.) Below Server Information, In the box Type Account, you will need to select IMAP and fill up the following information:
- Incoming e-mail: imap.coxmail.net
- Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing email: smtp.coxmail.net
- Outgoing port: 465
6.) Then, below Login Information, you will need to provide the following settings:
- Email: Enter your Cox Business email address
- Password: Enter our Cox Business email-password
- Login with security: SSL
7.) Finally, click on the Test Account Settings and wait until the test gets completed successfully. After that, click on the Next button and then on the Finish button.
NOTE: The following instructions may vary from model to model
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, scroll down and select Mail, Contacts and Calendars option.
- On the next screen, tap on the Add account option and select Other option.
- Then, tap on the Add Mail Account option and enter the information provided below:
- Name: your name
- Email: your Cox Business email-address
- Password: your Cox Business email-password
- Description: enter "Cox Business
- Select IMAP under Incoming mail server option and enter the following information:
- Hostname: imap.coxmail.net
- Username: email
- Password: Enter your email password
- After that, scroll down, go to the Outgoing mail server section and enter the information provided below:
- Hostname: smtp.coxmail.net
- Username: email
- Password: your email password
- Once you have entered the information, tap on the Save option and select your email address on the next screen.
- Scroll down, go to Outgoing mail server option and select SMTP option.
- Next, select smtp.coxmail.net under the Main server and enter the following information:
- SSL: SSL
- Server port: 465
- Then, tap on the Done option and go back to the previous screen. Select an Advanced option and make sure that the following information is correct.
- SSL: SSL
- Server port: imap.coxmail.net
- After that, go back to the previous screen, restart your iPhone to complete the setup.
So, this is how you can create a Cox Business email account on Outlook and iPhone.