February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
How to Forward Bellsouth Email to Gmail?
Due to its high efficiency and reliability, Bellsouth Email is one of the highly sought-after email services that seamlessly facilitates your mailing experience. Be it professional or personal communication, Bellsouth Email seems to be an ideal choice. Today, most people have multiple accounts. It becomes a challenge to cope up with the fast-moving and competitive world and handling multiple accounts is a real test. For people having Bellsouth email account, Gmail account, and other email accounts, they will find it tough. So, the only solution is forwarding your Bellsouth email to your Gmail account. In this blog, you will learn how to Forward Bellsouth Email to Gmail.
Some of the reasons why Gmail is the most used email service from Google –
- It’s free and easy to use.
- Organize replies into conversations.
- Don’t waste time with unwanted messages and junk emails.
- Plenty of space (easy Archive emails).
- Google Search within Gmail.
- Customize look using THEMES.
- Access your Gmail account from anywhere, any account.
Since you already have one Gmail account and find it pretty easy and simple to use, you would want to forward your Bellsouth Email to your Gmail account. The process is straightforward.
Straightforward Guide on How to Forward Bellsouth Email to Gmail
If followed meticulously, the complicated process of forwarding emails will look easier and simpler. By following the steps given underneath you will be able to forward your Bellsouth emails to your Gmail account.
Step 1:On your computer, launch your preferred web browser and log into your Bellsouth email account.
Step 2: Look for the “Settings” option. Once you reach there, you will need to click on the “Forwarding and POP mail” instructions.
Step 3:If prompted to enter the Gmail address, enter the same.
Step 4:Click on the “Save” button. This will save the changes. Once the changes are saved, your email address will be verified. It will further receive a code.
Step 5:The 5th step will ask you to open the Gmail account and get the code.
Step 6: Now, you will be asked to click on the “Done” button to complete the process.
Step 7: Press the “Save” button to save all the changes that you have made.
That’s how you complete the email forwarding process. From now onwards, you will receive all the Bellsouth emails right in the Inbox of your Gmail account. Even if you find minor changes in your Bellsouth email account’s settings, don’t panic. The changes in your Bellsouth email account will not harm and you will continue to receive emails in your Gmail account without any problem. Simply enter your Gmail credentials and start getting emails.
Configure Gmail to Pull Mail from Bellsouth.net
Also, you can configure Gmail to pull emails from the bellsouth.net email account. Here are the steps.
- Use Gmail credentials to sign in.
- Select “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Add a mail account”.
- Here, you will need to enter your complete Bellsouth.net email address in the required field.
- Click on the button “Next”.
- Select “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” and click on the “Next” button.
- In the “Username” field, you need to enter the complete email address. In the “Password” field, enter the Bellsouth email account password. Make sure you choose “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server”.
- In the “POP Server” field, enter “inbound.att.net”.
- In the “Port” drop-down list, select 995. (Select the checkbox “Always use a secure connection (SSL)”.)
- Click on the button “Add Account” and select the option “No” on the next screen.
- Press the button “Finish”.