March 24, 2022 / Lily Collins
How to Contact Inbox Mail Customer Service?
You may face various common issues in your Inbox.com account such as issues accessing your account, forgotten passwords, spam issues, or unable to send or receive emails, etc. For all such problems or queries in your inbox.com account, you can get assistance from the inbox support. To know how to contact inbox.com for technical support assistance, follow the guide provider herein below.
Steps to Contact Inbox Mail Customer Service
- On your web browser, go to the inbox homepage via link https://www.inbox.com/. Wait until the page gets loaded on your screen.
- When the web page gets loaded, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Help option located on the bottom-right side of the page. You will be directed to the Inbox.com Help page.
- On the Inbox.com Help page, you will see a list of some common issues under the 10 Easy Fixes section. If you find your problem listed in this section, simply click on the Get help option located next to the problem.
- Alternatively, you can check your issue under the Help Topics section. Also, you can click on the Get Your Answer button under the Inbox.com Support Guide section
- Clicking on the Get Your Answer button will direct you to the next page and seek assistance accordingly.
- If you don’t file assistance here as well, click on the Contact Us option located at the bottom of the same web page. You will be directed to the Contact Us page of Inbox.com.
- Here, you will need to click on the contact us (highlighted in blue color) link located under the Contact Us section which reads “If you have questions that were not answered in our Help section, please contact us via our email ticketing system.”
- Clicking on the contact us link will take you to the email ticketing page where you will need to provide your email address and password in the prompted box to submit a ticket.
- In case you are unable to access your inbox.com account, go to the Non-Inbox Registered Users section and provide your information as asked, and click on the Submit Ticket button.
- Your query will be resolved by the inbox.com customer support experts at the earliest.
Leave a Reply