June 3, 2022 / Lily Collins
How To Reset Sbcglobal Email Password
Forgetting the password for your SBCGlobal email account is quite common. You can easily recover your account by resetting the password for it whenever you wish to. But, if your account has been hacked and you are not able to access it, you will need to reset your password as soon as possible in order to prevent your account from getting misused by the hacker.
To know how to reset the password for your SBCGlobal email account, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
7 Steps To Reset Sbcglobal Email Password
- On your web browser, go to the website address https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ and click on the sign-in button. Wait until you are directed to the sign-in page.
- Once the AT&T sign-in page gets loaded on your screen, click on the “Forgot Password?” link in the sign-in box. You will be directed to the password reset page on the next screen.
- On the Password Reset page, you will need to enter your User ID in the prompted field under the Password section and also your Last name in the Last name field.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your User ID and not your password, select the User ID option. However, if you forgot both user ID and password, select the User ID and password option.
- Next, enter the captcha shown in the image on your screen in the prompted field and click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, you will be given two options to recover your SBCGlobal email account:
- Send me a temporary password.
- I’ll answer my security questions.
- If you know the answer to the security questions, select the second option and follow the further instructions accordingly to reset the password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- However, if you don’t remember the answer to the security question, select the first option “Send me a temporary password” and click on the Continue button. While a temporary password will be sent to your phone number or alternate email address, you will also be directed to the SBCGlobal sign-in page (AT&T sign-in page). Use the temporary password on the sign-in page, and you will be allowed to create a new password for your account.
If you close the sign-in window accidentally, you can simply go to the SBCGlobal sign-in page and use the temporary password there to reset the password for your account.
And this is how you can easily reset the password for your SBCGlobal email account.