The season of vacation is knocking at the door! You must have some plans for this season of celebration. And vacation auto-reply is the thing you just need at this very moment. When you are taking a break from your work, the vacation auto-reply will send you the response to the sender explaining the reason for not any manual response. Now here are the steps to set up a vacation auto-reply in the Yahoo email.
10 Steps to set up the vacation auto-reply in Yahoo:
- Log in to your Yahoo account
- Now click on the Gear icon to access the Setting menu
- Select the Vacation Response category
- Under the Automatic response, check Enable during these dates
- Now insert the start and end date under the Form and Until tabs
- Now insert the desired response under Message tab you want to send to all the senders of the incoming emails. You can include a note regarding the reason and expected the date to back in work. You can use the Toolbar to format the text of the message.
- You can also uncheck Different response to the email from a specific domain. It will send the alternate message to any users who all share a domain. You must check the box next to Different response to emails from a specific domain and then enter the domain from under the First Domain tab for which the sender will get the alternative auto-reply. If you want to send the auto response to be sent from the emails of all the employees of the company then enter the ‘mycompany.com’ including the quotation mark.
- You can add another domain, by entering the address under Second Domain tab. If you don’t want to add any second domain, then make sure that 0 is typed under the Second Domain tab.
- Now type the desired alternative message under the tab Message.
- Now click on Save
Yahoo vacation auto-reply will never send the reply to a repetitive sender who will receive the reply for the first email only.
6 Steps to set up vacation auto-reply in Yahoo Mail Basic:
- Click on Account Info menu and then select Options from the top navigation bar.
- Now click on GO and open the Vacation Response section.
- Check the Enable auto-response during these dates and specify the start and end date for the vacation auto-reply.
- Type the message you want to deliver in the box under the heading Message.
- Check the Different response to emails from a specific domain to send the different response for the emails from a specific domain; otherwise, keep it unchecked.
- Now click Save and close the settings.