March 2, 2022 / Lily Collins
How to Sync Yahoo Contacts With Android Phone?
Yahoo Mail allows its user to easily synchronize all their Yahoo contacts with their Android device’s address book. To do so, users just need to install the Yahoo Mail app on their Android device and sync yahoo contacts with android phone. This will allow the users to access contact info in any other applications that use the address book. To know how to sync yahoo contacts with an android phone, read the instructions given below.
How To Install Yahoo Mail App On Android Device
- Begin by installing the Yahoo Mail app on your Android device. To do so, open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Once opened, type Yahoo Mail in the search bar and tap on the Search icon. Yahoo Mail app will appear on the screen with the option to install.
- Tap on the Install button and wait until the app gets downloaded.
- Once it gets downloaded, it will start to install on your device. Once installed, an icon of the app will get added to the main screen of your Android device.
- Tap on the Yahoo Mail app icon and sign in to your account.
3 Steps to sync Yahoo contacts with Android phone
1.) Now, open the Settings app on your device and go to the Account section.
2.) Under the Accounts section, tap on the Yahoo option.
3.) Then, simply tap on the slider button next to the Contacts option. All the Yahoo contacts will be synced with your device’s address book. Similarly, whenever you feel like unsync, simply tap the slider button next to contacts.
So, this is how you can easily sync or unsync your Yahoo contacts on Android devices.