February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
How to Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working Issue on Windows?
Although Windows 10 Mail app boasts in-built client email support, it does experience tech glitches that interrupt the smooth emailing experience. Not only are you troubled with Windows 10 Yahoo Mail problems, but also thousands of users can’t escape the glitches. And a thousand Windows 10 users want to know how to access their Yahoo Mail accounts without any interruption.
Let’s go through some of the Windows 10 Yahoo Mail problems and find troubleshooting steps to get rid of them.
How to Fix Windows 10 Yahoo Mail Problems?
The following problems should be blamed for not allowing you to access your Yahoo Mail account on Windows 10 Mail app.
1) Yahoo Account NotCompatible or Refuses to Work on Windows 10:
- “Brand new installation of Windows 10 (build 16299, fully updated). Added a few email accounts from various websites with no problems, but one of my Yahoo! accounts refuses to work (although the other works fine with no problems). I can add it correctly, but the message does not sync right.” Many users are experiencing that their Yahoo accounts refused to work in Windows 10 Mail app.
- If it does in your case too, sign into Yahoo Mail online.
- At the top right, click your Account Picture/ Name.
- Navigate to “Account Info” and click on “Account Security”.
- Enable “Allow Apps” that use Less Secure Sign in.
Didn’t work out? Go to Windows 10 Mail Settings and choose Manage Accounts. Click on “Yahoo Account” > “Delete Account”. You need to then restart your PC and add the Account back again.
You may also want to reset Windows 10 Mail if the problem persists.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Apps & Features”.
- Press the “Mail & Calendar” option.
- Click on “Reset”.
2) Yahoo Mail Doesn’t Sync:
- Sometimes Yahoo Mail doesn’t sync with the Windows 10 Mail app after changing the password (Yahoo Account). When this happens, users can access their email messages. To fix the error –
- Check your security software
- Check the connectivity to your email server
- Remove your Yahoo account and add it back
- Also, check your advanced mailbox settings
3) Can’t View Emails of Yahoo Mail:
If you can’t view all of your emails in Yahoo on Windows 10, you need to go to “Settings”. Go to “Synchronization Settings”. You will see “Download Email From”. Set to anytime. That’s it!
4) Yahoo Mail Setup Issues on Windows 10:
Can’t complete setup your Yahoo Mail account on Windows? Here’s what you should do.
- Open “Windows 10 Mail” and you need to choose “Add account”.
- You will see “Yahoo”. Select the same from the list.
- Enter your complete email address and click on the “Next” button.
- Then, you will need to enter your Yahoo email password and click on the Sign-in option.
- Click on the “Agree” option to confirm that it is okay for Windows to access your mailbox.
- Select ‘Yes’if Windows asks you to save your information.
- Once the Yahoo account is setup in Windows Mail, click on “Done”.
- Your email account will sync and it will appear in your inbox.
Couldn’t fix the Windows 10 Yahoo Mail problems? Get in touch with the industry-trained technicians. They provide instant resolutions.