March 24, 2022 / Lily Collins
How to Recover Mail.com Forgot Password?
When you have multiple email accounts and different passwords to remember, it is quite common to forget your password for any email account. As a mail.com user, if you have forgotten your account’s password, you can recover your account by resetting a new password. To know how to recover your mail.com account, follow the instructions provided below:
5 Steps to Recover Forgotten Mail.com Password
- In order to recover your password, you will need to either answer a security question or have access to a contact e-mail address.
- If you have access to any of the above-mentioned options, go to the Password Recovery Page via link https://password.mail.com/passwordrecovery/wicket/page?1&srttkn=751524ab-6bfb-47c5-b498-5ab053020ee7.
- On this page, you will need to enter your mail.com email address in the provided field.
- Next, you will need to enter the code in the Verification section and click on the Continue button.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions given on the next page and complete the process to be able to reset the password for your mail.com account.
So, this is how you can easily recover your mail.com account when you don’t remember the password for your account.
In case you feel that someone else is having access to your account or your account has been hacked by someone, changing the password for your account is strongly recommended. Changing passwords will prevent the hacker from having access to your account. Below are the steps to change your password for your mail.com account.
When you are able to sign into Mail.com account
- Sign in to your mail.com email account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Home tab located at the top of the email client.
- Under the Home tab, click on the option – My Account. You can find this option under Personalization located on the left-hand side.
- Now, click on the Security Options.
- Next, Go to the Password option and click on the Change password option.
- Enter your current password and then your new password in the provided field.
- Once you have entered your current and the new password, click on the Save changes button to apply changes.
- From next time onwards, you will need to use the new password to access your mail.com password.
So, these are the ways you can recover your mail.com account and keep it secure.