February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
Activate BlazeTV using blazetv.com /activate For Streaming Devices
Blaze TV is among the fastest-growing right-of-center news and entertainment network channel in the US. The channel allows you to watch your favorite video programming from popular talents like Glenn Beck, Phil Robertson, Mark Levin, Steven Crowder, and Dave Rubin. Moreover, the channels also let you watch engaging video versions of top Blaze podcasts and radio shows hosted by personalities including Sara Gonzales, Chad Prather, Allie Beth Stuckey, Pat Gray, Steve Deace, and more.
While you don’t need a cable subscription to watch Blaze TV, you will need to activate it on the blazetv.com/activate page for your Roku, Apple TV, Amazon FireTV, and other streaming devices. To know how to activate BlazeTV on the blazetv.com/activate page, go through the instructions mentioned below.
Table of Contents
Guide to Activate Blaze TV at blazetv.com/activate Page
For Apple TV
- Firstly, you will need to go to the App Store section of your Apple TV from the home screen.
- Next, you will need to find the Blaze TV app in the App Store section using the search option. Simply center blaze TVin the search field using the virtual keypad and press the search icon.
- Then, select the Blaze TV app from the search result and install it on your Apple TV.
- After the installation, return to the home screen and open the application to get the activation code.
- When you get the activation code, on the web browser of your computer or mobile device, you will need to open the blazetv.com/activate page. Here, you may need to sign in to your account if prompted to do so.
- Once you are logged into your account, you will be directed to the activation page.
- On the activation page, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field and submit it.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen steps to complete the activation process to access Blaze TV on your Apple TV.
- To begin with, you will need to go to the Roku Channel Store and find the Blaze TV app using the search option.
- When you find the Blaze TV app open it to get to the preview page.
- Press the Add Channel button on the preview page to install the app on your device.
- Once the app gets installed, go to the home screen by pressing the Home icon button on your Roku remote.
- Now, launch the Blaze TV app and follow the on-screen prompts to get the activation code.
- Once you have the activation code, navigate to the blazetv.com/activate page on your computer or mobile device web browser. If prompted, you will need to enter the login credentials of your Blaze TV account.
- Once you are logged into your account and navigated to the activation page, simply enter the code in the provided field and submit it.
For Amazon Fire TV
- Firstly, you will need to turn on your Fire TV and press the home icon button on your remote to get to the home screen. Next, select the Apps option from the top menu.
- In the Apps section, find the Blaze TV app using the search option andtypeBlaze TV in the search field. Then, press the search icon.
- Now, select the Blaze TV app from the search result to install it on your Fire TV.
- Once the installation gets completed, open the application to get the activation code.
NOTE: You may need to log into your Blaze TV account using the login credentials to receive the activation code (if prompted).
- Then, go to the blazetv.com/activate page on your computer or phone web browser and sign into your account (if prompted) to get to the activation page.
- After that, enter the activation code in the provided field and submit it. You will then be able to watch Blaze TV on your Fire TV.
So, these are the steps that will help you to activate the Blaze TV app on the blazetv.com/activate page.