February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
How to Contact SBCGlobal Email Support?
South Western Bell Corporation Global Net, better known as SBCGlobal Net, is an entirely owned subsidiary of AT&T. The email services offered by SBCGlobal net is now maintained under AT&T, therefore, if you are having a problem with your SBCGlobal Net email, you will need to assistance from AT&T Mail customer support. To know how to contact SBCGlobal Net email customer support, go through the information provided below.
Table of Contents
Guide to Contact SBCGlobal Net Email Support (AT&T Email Support)
Whether you are having trouble resetting your SBCGlobal Net email password or problem setting up your email program for AT&T email, at AT&T Mail support, you can get all your SBCGlobal Net email-related issues resolved. To learn how to get assistance through AT&T Mail support, follow the information provided below.
Email Topics for Assistance
- Go to the AT&T Mail Support page and click on the text field under How can we help you? Section.
- In the text field, you will need to enter the keywords related to the issue you are facing in your SBCGlobal Net email account. For example, if you have forgotten your SBCGlobal Net email password, you will need to enter a keyword such as – Forgot password, reset password, change password, etc.
- As you will enter such keywords, you will find the list of related topics below the text field. You can click on the relevant topic from the given list and follow the information provided in that particular topic.
- If you wish to seek assistance in fixing your equipment and service issues, you can get it by clicking on the Fix it now button. As you will click it, you will be directed to the next page where you will be guided with further steps.
- If you wish to get personalized support for your SBCGlobal Net email query or issue, you can seek it by clicking on the Sign in button next to “For personalized support” on the AT&T Mail Support page. Then, you can find assistance for your particular problem there.
Help Option on the AT&T Mail Support Page
- Alternatively, you can also seek assistance for your issue by clicking on the “Help” option located on the right-hand side. As you will click on this option a menu from the right side will slide out on your screen and you will find the following options:
- Resolve email issues
- Get AT&T email server settings
- Common AT&T email error codes
- Explore the support center
- More Help
- Find a store
- You can either click on any of the top four options and follow the information provided there (if they meet your requirement to fix the issues) or simply click More Help to explore other support options available.
- As you will click on the More Help option, you will be directed to the next screen where you will get assistance as per different categories such as Wireless, Digital TV, AT&T Internet, Home Phone, and Home Security.
AT&T Mail Support Email Addresses and att.net Category
- On the AT&T Mail Support Page, go to AT&T Mail Support Categories. There, you will see the following three options:
- Email addresses and att.net.
- Setup & troubleshooting
Select the appropriate option as per the problem you are facing in your SBCGlobal Net email account and get assistance for your particular issue or query accordingly.
Social Media Support Options
- Apart from above-mentioned support options, you can contact SBCGlobal Net email support via following social media pages of AT&T Mail.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/att
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ATT
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/att/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/att/
So, these are the various options to contact SBCGlobal Net email customer support to get assistance for your problem.