February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
How to Create New Comcast Email
To avail Comcast services online, you must create a Comcast email account. If you don’t have any, you can create a new Comcast email and enjoy a plethora of services from the Internet service provider. Not only that, but the Company also allows its users to create up to 7 email accounts (1 primary account and 6 secondary accounts). In this blog, we will guide you to tell you how to create a new Comcast email and manage it.
Table of Contents
Instructions to Follow While Creating a New Comcast Email
- Go to the ‘Let’s create your Xfinity ID’ page and provide your mobile phone number or social security number and click ‘Continue’
- Select the ‘mobile phone number’ if you wish to receive a text message.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, DOB, and phone number associated with the account.
- Verify your account and then provide your personal email address (already existing one). A link will be sent to the mail ID you have selected. You can click the link (within 72 hours) before it expires.
- If you have followed the steps correctly, you will see a confirmation page with various ways to access your account. Click ‘Continue’ to log into ‘My Account’.
You Can Create up to 7 Email Accounts
Once you have created one account, you can add multiple accounts (up to 6 secondary IDs) by clicking ‘My Account’ and follow the on-screen instructions to add an account. You can further change or transfer your email address or contacts from other accounts to your Comcast.net email address.
How to Master Your Email?
If you wish to master your email, we have got you covered.
- View a menu of varied email options such as forward, reply, and delete.
- You need to move emails from the inbox to another folder. This can be done easily using drag-and-drop.
- Assuming the contact information is already in the address book, you must finish ‘AutoComplete’.
- This will ensure spam-free emails.
You can further manage voicemail in three ways – check voicemail, forward messages, and review your call history.
How to Create a Second Email with Comcast.net?
The steps are as follows:
- Go to your Comcast email account and click ‘My Account’
- Click ‘Add a User’ > ‘Add User’
- You will need to click the ‘Edit Permissions’ button
- Click ‘Save’
- That’s it!
Emails are one of the trusted, reliable, and fastest ways of communication. If you haven’t created an email ID for yourself, it is time. Creating a Comcast email also lets you enjoy a myriad of services apart from sending and receiving messages or sharing files, pictures, and videos with friends, clients, and colleagues.