Some of the Yahoo websites and features require your web browser to enable cookies. Not allowing cookies in your web browser for Yahoo Mail may prevent you from performing certain tasks. To know how to enable cookies in supported browsers for your Yahoo Mail account, follow the information provided below.
Steps to Enable Cookies in Browser for Yahoo Mail
1.) Google Chrome Web Browser
For iOS Mobile Browser
- Launch Chrome browser on your computer.
- Tap on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) and select Settings option from the menu.
- Now, tap on the Content Settings option and then tap on the Slider button to turn on “Accept Cookies” option.
For Android Mobile Browser
- Launch Chrome app on your Android device.
- Tap on the device’s Menu button and select Settings
- Next, select “Content Settings” option and check “Accept cookies” option.
For Computer Web Browser
- Launch Chrome and click on the More option (three vertical dots) located on the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings” option from the menu and go to “Advanced” section.
- Next, click on the “Content Settings” option under “Privacy and security” option and click on the Cookies
- Turn on the switch next to Blocked option to accept cookies.
2.) Apple Safari Web Browser
For iOS Mobile Browser
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Safari option and select Block Cookies
- Next, select Allow from Websites | Visit.
3.) Native Android Browser
- Launch the browser and tap on the Menu
- Next, go to Settings section and tap on “Privacy and Security” option.
- Then, select or deselect Accept Cookies
- After that, tap OK to complete the process.
4.) Firefox Web Browser
- Click on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) and select “Options”.
- Go to Privacy & Security panel and select History
- Now, select “Use Custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu next to Firefox will.
- Select checkbox for “Accept cookies from websites” to allow cookies.
NOTE: In case you are troubleshooting issues with cookies, make sure that the option “Accept third-party cookies” is not set to “Never”.
5.) Microsoft Edge
- Go to More icon (three dots) and select Settings option (Gear icon).
- Next, click on the “View advanced settings” option.
- Select “Cookies” option under “Privacy and services” and select the relevant option to allow cookies.
So, this is how you can enable cookies in different browsers for your Yahoo Mail account.