February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
How Do I Import Contacts Into Comcast Email?
If you have recently started using a Comcast (now Xfinity) email account, the first thing you would want to do is to have your contacts imported from other email accounts (s) to your Comcast email account. Doing so will help you easily send emails to your contacts and prevent you from entering the email address manually each time you send a message. To know how you can easily import contacts in the Comcast email account, go through the information provided below.
Guide to Import Contacts into Comcast Email Account
NOTE: When looking to import contacts using Import Portal, it is suggested to either use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome web browser. If you are looking to use Internet Explorer for importing or even accessing your Comcast email account, it is not recommended.
- On a supported web browser on your computer, sign in to your Comcast email account.
- Once you are logged into your account, you will need to navigate to the Import Portal (https://import.xfinity.com/operation-selector) section in a separate tab.
- In the Import Portal section, you will need to select the Contacts option. This will direct you to the next screen where you will see the list of different email services such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Xfinity, and Others. Along with these email services option, you will also have the File option. The File option is provided to import contacts from a file that you might have exported from your other email accounts.
- From the given list of the email services, you will need to select the one from which you wish to import the contacts. You will be directed to the sign-in page of the email service selected by you.
- On the sign-in screen, you will need to enter your username and password in the provided field for your email account from which you wish to import contacts.
NOTE: If you select Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, or Xfinity, you will be prompted with an authorization screen and not with the option to provide an email address and password.
- Now, on the next screen, you will be prompted to sign in to your Xfinity account. So, you will need to click on the Log into destination Xfinity account option.
- If you would not have already logged into your Comcast account as suggested in the first step, you will be prompted to enter your username and password in the provided field on the authorization window.
NOTE: If you would have logged in already, you will not see this screen, unless if the account from which you are importing contacts is also a Comcast account. If this happens to be the case, you will need to click on the “Sign in as someone else” option located at the end of the window and enter the username and password of your new Comcast account.
- After the successful login to your new Comcast email account, the transfer of contacts will begin automatically. The duration of the importing process completely depends on the number of contacts that would be imported. So, you will need to wait accordingly.
- Once the importing process will get completed successfully, the page will update displaying the number of contacts that were imported into your new Comcast account.
- You can now start using your Comcast email account to send emails using contacts imported.
To Add a Contact in Comcast Email Account Manually
If you wish to add a contact to your Comcast email account manually, you can do so easily by following the step-by-step instructions provided below.
NOTE: When you add an email address from the Xfinity Connect Address Book, it may take up to 24 hours for the update to reflect in the To option when composing an email.
To Create New Contact
For Xfinity Connect Address
- In your Comcast email account, select the My address books drop-down arrow located at the left-hand side column.
- Next, you will need to select the Address Book drop-down option.
- Then, select the New contact option.
- After that, you will need to fill in the New contact fields and click on the Save button once you are done.
NOTE: You don’t have to fill details for every section. You can skip the section for which you do not want to add information. Also, you can upload or Take a photo to set an image for your contact using the circle located in the top-left section.
For Xfinity Connect App
- In your Comcast email account, go to the Contact section.
- Once you are on the Contact screen, you will need to tap on the + icon located in the top-right corner of the Xfinity Connect Address Book while in the default “List” view.
- Then, you will need to tap on the New Contact option.
- If you want you can also add a new contact to your phone address book by just tapping on the + icon while you are in the Phone tab.
To Delete a Contact
For Xfinity Connect Address
- Select the Address Book tab in your Comcast email account.
- Next, you will need to select the Contact which you would like to delete from your Xfinity Connect Address Book by clicking on the checkbox next to the left of the selected contact’s name.
- Then, click on the Delete tab located in the Address Book toolbar to remove the contact.
NOTE: A contact that you delete from your Xfinity Connect Address Book may still appear in the To option when composing an email for up to 24 hours.
For Xfinity Connect App
- Go to the View Contact screen in your Xfinity Connect app.
- Next, tap on the Edit option.
- Then, tap on the Delete Contact option to remove the contact.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to import contacts in your Comcast email account.