February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
How To Add Webex To Outlook?
Webex is one of the best web conferencing and videoconferencing applications used by a majority of the US population. While the application is available as a standalone application, if you wish to use it with Outlook, you can follow the information provided below.
Steps to Add Webex to Outlook Email Program
In order to add Webex to the Outlook email program, you will first need to make sure that you have installed Productivity Tools on your computer with which you are using the Outlook email program. You can download and install the Productivity Tools from Webex by visiting their website. Now to add Webex to Outlook or to fix the problem when Webex Toolbar is not appearing in your Microsoft Outlook, follow these steps.
- To begin with, you will first need to enable the Webex Integration Add-in in your Outlook if it is inactive or disabled. In order to enable or activate the Webex Integration Add-in:
- Firstly, you will need to launch Microsoft Outlook and click or tap on the File tab. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen where you will need to select the “Options” option.
- Next, you will need to click or tap on the Add-ins button.
2) Next, you will need to verify whether or not the Webex Integration Add-in appears in the Disabled Application Add-ins or Inactive Application Add-ins section in the Add-ins box. Then, you will need to perform one of the following:
- In case it displays in the Inactive Application Add-ins, you will need to select the COM Add-ins option from the Manage drop-down option. Then, you will need to select the Go… option.
- In case if you find the option located in the Disabled ApplicationAdd-ins, you will need to choose the Disabled Items option from the Manage drop-down. And, then select the Go… option.
3) Then, you can consider performing one of the following actions:
- In case you have chosen the COM Add-ins option from the Manage drop-down section, you will need to select the check box next to the Webex Integration on the COM Add-ins window. Then, select the OK option.
- In case you have selected Disabled Items from the Manage drop-down section, you will need to highlight the Webex Integration entry under the Disabled Items window. And then, you will need to click or tap on the Enable option.
4) After that, you will need to close and exit from the Outlook email and restart it.
NOTE: In case you do not find the Webex Integration appearing in the Disabled Application Add-ins or Inactive Application Add-ins, you can consider following the alternative fix provided below.
5) Alternatively, you can consider trying uninstalling and re-installing the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools App. Once you have re-installed it, you can then restart Outlook.
So, these are the steps that you can follow to add Webex to the Outlook email program. However, if you need further assistance regarding it, you can contact Webex customer service or Technical support.
To Contact Webex Customer Service or Technical Support
Depending on your Webex site and service provider, the contact information to get support for your Webex service may vary. In case you bought Webex through a partner or reseller, you will need to contact their support desk for seeking assistance.
Contacting Support for Your Webex Site or Service:
- Firstly, you will need to browse your Webex site.
- Next, you will need to click or tap on the Support option in the left-hand side panel.
- Then, you will need to follow the instructions on the page that you see for contacting the support team.
When Using the Classic View
- You will need to browse your Webex site.
- Next, you will need to click or tap on the tab for the Webex service that you are using.
- Then, you will need to expand the Support option located in the left navigation bar.
- After that, you will need to perform one of the following actions depending on your site configuration:
- Click or tap on the Contact Us option.
- Click or tap on the Help option and then expand the Contact Support option.
You can then refer to the links and phone numbers provided on this page for getting information on specific Webex support. You can also find links to submitting web support tickets on this page.
When you can log in
- Firstly, you will need to click on your profile avatar image.
- Next, you will need to go to Help>Send Feedback.
- Then, you will need to fill out the form to open a ticket with support.
When you are unable to log in
- Click or tap on the Get Help option on the login page.
- Next, you will simply need to follow the on-screen instructions to open a support case or contact support.
When you do not know your Webex URL
- You can select the following link: Contact Support Page. Then, choose one of the options on the page to contact an expert.
- You can find the Technical Services Resource Guideinthe Technical Services Resource Guide section.
And, these are the different ways you can contact Webex customer service for assistance.