February 15, 2022 / Lily Collins
Juno Email Server Settings for Configuration – Mac Mail and Thunderbird
One of the popular email services, Juno Mail is available to users in both versions – Free and Paid. Whether you are a free user or a paid one, it allows you to configure your Juno emails on various email programs like Microsoft’s Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, and Windows Live Mail, Mozilla’s Thunderbird, and Apple’s MacMail. Here are Juno email server settings for configuration on your device.
Table of Contents
Complete Information on Juno Email Server Settings for Configuration
For successful configuration, you need to be ready with the correct Juno email server settings. Let’s take a look at the mail server addresses below –
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.juno.com
- Incoming Mail (POP3) Server:pop.juno.com
- Email address:[email protected]
- Username:[email protected]
- Password: Your Juno email account password
- Maximum Email Size (Including Attachments): 20 MB for Platinum members and 10 MB for free users
- Individual Email Box Size: 2 GB for Platinum members and 1 GB for free users
Step-by-Step Guide to Configure Juno Email on MacMail
Mac users can get their Juno email account configured on their Mail to access all Juno emails without any interruption. Here’s how to complete the email setup on MacMail.
- Start your MacMail, go to Mail.
- Click on the “Preferences” option.
- If you find “Accounts”, click on it.
- Now, click on the “Add Account” button.
- From there, you need to select “POP” from the choices in Account Type.
- It will prompt you to enter your Juno email address. Enter your complete Juno email address in the required box, followed by your name in the “Full Name” box.
- In the “Incoming Mail Server” box, type pop.juno.com and for the Port, type 995.
- In the “User name” box, type your Juno email address.
- The step requires you to enter the Juno email address password in the “Password” box.
- Next, you need to click the menu “Outgoing Mail Server”. Select “Add Server”.
- For the Outgoing Mail Server, type smtp.juno.com. Type 465 in the Port box.
- Check the option “Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)” and check the box next to “Requires Authentication”.
- Click “Next” to finish.
- You need to click “OK”. Click “OK” again.
- You need to close the Accounts window to finish.
Complete Guide to Configure Juno Email on Thunderbird
You can get your Juno email account configured on Mozilla Thunderbird to access all emails. Read on know how to complete Juno email on Thunderbird.
- Launch your Thunderbird and click on Tools.
- Select the “Account Settings” option and click on the button “Email Account”.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you need to type your name and complete email address in the respective boxes.
- You need to choose “POP” (do not select HTTP or IMAP) as your Incoming Mail Server and type pop.juno.com (incoming mail server).
- Then type 995 for the Port.
- Click “Next”.
- In the Incoming and Outgoing User Name boxes, enter your Juno email address.
- Click “Next”.
- Give a name for your account and click the “Next” button.
- Make sure the information you have entered is correct. Confirm the same and click on the “Finish” option to create your account.
- Under Outgoing Server, enter smtp.juno.com. This is your information for the Outgoing Server. In the Port section, enter 465.
- Check “Use Secure Connection (SSL)” and “Use Secure Authentication”.
- You need to then select Username and Password.
- Enter your Juno email address. If you are configuring for the first time on Thunderbird, it will ask you to enter the password.
After entering the same, click on the “OK” button to finish.