It can be quite frustrating when you are unable to login your ATT Yahoo email account because of unknown reason. If you are experiencing an ATT Yahoo Email Login issue so, you can try fixing the problem by following the suggestions provided below.
NOTE: The email services of ATT are now being managed by Yahoo Mail. So ATT users need to access their email account by signing onto the Yahoo Mail address.
Steps to Fix ATT Yahoo Email Login Problems
Check Web Browser Settings
When trying to access your ATT Yahoo email account, make sure that you are using a support web browser. Also, follow the below-mentioned tips to troubleshoot browser settings.
- Close all the web browser windows and re-launch them to ensure that nothing is loading or stuck.
- Try accessing your email account using a different supported web browser. For example, if you were using Google Chrome, try accessing your account using Mozilla Firefox.
- Remove cache and cookies from your web browser as these can sometimes slow down the browsing speeds and conflict with your email account.
- Enable Adobe Flash Player and make sure that it is up-to-date.
- Disable browser extensions such as Add-On, and Plug-in to check they are conflicting with your email account.
- Make sure that your Firewall, Anti-virus, or Anti-spyware settings are not conflicting with your email account or browsers settings. Disable them (one at a time) to check if they are the reasons for the login issue.
Forgot ATT Yahoo Email Password
If you have forgotten your ATT Yahoo Email Login address or password, you will need to be able to access your account. Make sure that you are entering your username and password correctly (check casing as well). However, even after entering the correct credential, if you are unable to access your account, your account might have been hacked. In either of the cases, you can regain access to your ATT Yahoo mail account by resetting the password for your account.
Steps to Reset ATT Yahoo Email Login Password
1.) Go to the ATT Password Reset/Change Email Password page via link https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID
2.) On this page, select the appropriate section. Select the radio button next to User ID, if you have forgotten your User ID, or select radio button next to Password if you wish to reset your Password.
3.) Provide the required information in the prompted fields and fulfil the Captcha requirement.
4.) Once you have entered the required information, click on the Continue button. After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions on the next page to recover your ATT Yahoo email account.