If you have accidentally deleted emails from your Yahoo Mail account and you don’t know how to recover such deleted emails, don’t worry as we are here to help you. Below, we have provided a step by step instructional guide to help you easily find and recover your all deleted emails in your Yahoo Mail account.
Guide to Recover Deleted Yahoo Mails:
1.) Start by searching for emails in the Trash folder. This is important because generally when you delete emails from your Yahoo Mail account, it firstly gets transferred into the Trash folder of your account. From the Trash folder, you can easily retrieve all your deleted emails.
2.) If you find the deleted emails in the Trash folder, simply select them and click on the Move button located above in the toolbar. Select the destination where you wish to move the email. The emails will be transferred to the selected folder.
3.) In case you are unable to find email messages in the Trash, use the Search option for finding the emails. Enter the email address or related keyword of the lost email in the search bar and click on Search button. All the emails related to the entered email address or keyword will appear.
4.) However, if you have deleted the emails from the Trash folder as well and it has been no more than 7 days, you can recover such deleted emails by submitting a restore request to the Yahoo.
5.) Before submitting the restore request, consider the following possibilities:
- Once you would have submitted the request, you will not be able to cancel it.
- The restoration process is not always successful.
- Email messages deleted in past 7 days only will be restored.
- Recovered emails will be added backed to the same folder where they were at the time frame you chose to restore to.
- Check your trash folder if you don’t find the emails after the restoration process gets completed.